* 1kg tomatoes
* 500gr cucumbers
* 2 red peppers, roasted and peeled
* 1 onion (or a bunch of spring onion))
* 200gr Bulgarian cheese in brine
* 1/2 handful of parsley
* 4 spoonfuls Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 1 spoonful Borges Honey Vinegar
* 1 spoonful salt
- * Place mixed ingredients on a dish and sprinkle with grated cheese and finely chopped parsley.
Step by StepCut the tomatoes into quarters and chop the cucumbers, onion and peppers into small pieces. Add the olive oil, vinegar and salt and mix gently.
The products used for this salad are typically Mediterranean. If we add olives and some aromatic olive oil we obtain a fresh and healthy salad. This is a heart-healthy dish with high contents of oleic acid, vitamins, minerals and fibre.
Chef: Josep Maria Luque · 8cadires.com
Place the fish fillet and chips on the dish and garnish with a lettuce and cherry tomato salad.
Place the humus in a shallow dish and garnish it with some sweet paprika and Borges aromatic oil wit…