* 225gr noodles
* 2 spoonfuls of Borgefrit Sunflower Oil
* 2 garlic cloves, chopped
* 2 red hot chilli peppers, seedless and chopped
* 175gr pork filler, cut into strips
* 115gr king prawns, peeled and chopped
* 8 stalks of Chinese chive, chopped
* 2 spoonfuls of fish sauce
* Juice of 1 lime
* 2 teaspoons of palm or brown sugar
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 115gr soy sprouts
* 4 spoonfuls of coriander, chopped
* 115gr Borges peanuts, chopped
* Crispy fried onion
Step by StepSoak the noodles in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a wok, stir fry the garlic with the peppers and the meat for 2 or 3 minutes. Toss in the king prawns and stir fry them for another 2 or 3 minutes. Add the coriander and noodles. Cover with a lid and cook for 1 or 2 minutes. Add in the fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and egg. Cook stirring continuously until the egg is cooked and well mixed. Toss in some soy sprouts , coriander and crushed peanuts. Serve pad thai in bowls with crispy onion and crushed peanuts.
We shall substitute rice noodles for wheat flour noodles in order to get a different texture still keeping the genuine taste. King prawns are rich in proteins and iodine, which help regulating our metabolism.
Chef: Josep Maria Luque · 8cadires.com
Place the fish fillet and chips on the dish and garnish with a lettuce and cherry tomato salad.
Place the humus in a shallow dish and garnish it with some sweet paprika and Borges aromatic oil wit…