* 1 jar of cooked chickpeas
* 2 spoonfuls of tahini (sesame paste)
* 1 garlic clove
* 1/2 spoonful of cumin
* Juice of a half lemon
* Sweet paprika
* Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* Borges Aromatic Olive Oil with Chilli Pepper and Cardamom
* Borges Raisins
- * Place the humus in a shallow dish and garnish it with some sweet paprika and Borges aromatic oil with chilli pepper and cardamom.
Step by StepRinse out chickpeas and put them in a bowl together with tahini, lemon juice, comin and garlic clove. Blend it with a mixer slowly adding water until you get homogenous dough, thick to taste.
When arranging it on a dish add it a touch of aromatic oil together with some raisins and parsley leaves. Raisins contribute with fibre, which make this recipe healthier and cholesterol-reducing.
Chef: Josep Maria Luque · 8cadires.com
First pressing extra virgin olive oil made only with arbequina olives. Unblended. It has a very smooth flavour…
It is said that one of the best kept secrets by great chefs is the seasoning of their dishes. For this reason,…